Traditional Fax machines used to be an indispensable part of an Office setup, but not anymore. Gone are the days when documents were sent and received via a fax machine using a telephone line.
Advancement in technologies has enabled faxes to be sent and received right from your smartphones by using applications like Fax Apps, thereby entirely eliminating the need for bulky fax machines. Most of the Facsimile applications are available for a free download and can be used for faxing at a fraction of the cost. Apart from this, there is a host of other benefits of using a Fax App over a traditional machine.
Advantages of using a Fax App
- Send and receive Faxes on the go
With businesses becoming more mobile, you can now send and receive faxes from your smartphone while you are on the go. You don’t need to wait for your turn in a queue near a fax machine to send or receive the faxes.
- Lower cost
With traditional Fax machines, there are several overheads like electricity, phone line, stationery, regular maintenance or repair, etc. The need for all these is eliminated when you use a Fax Application like iFax App.
- View Fax history
In the case of traditional fax, there is a high chance of a document getting lost or misplaced. With Fax App, you can either download the fax to your device or view the history of sent and received faxes.
- More secure
Unlike regular fax machines, where the incoming document is open for viewing by everyone present around it, faxes sent and received through apps are done so in an HIPAA-compliant, 128-bit TLS encrypted enterprise grade fax technology which makes it more secure.
While there are a number of Fax Apps with various functionalities available in the play store, let’s have a closer look at iFax, one of the leading and most popular Facsimile applications and the features that make it the best.
iFax & its rich features
iFax is one of the leading fax applications since 2008. Touted as the leading Fax App for Android, it offers a plethora of benefits when compared to other apps, and more so when compared to the traditional way of using machines to fax. Some of its features are:
- Fast and efficient – Send faxes in a few clicks like how you send an email
- Multi-platform support – Available for a free download across the five top mobile platforms, including being the most popular Fax App for iOS
- Signup – No need to sign up or create an account. Download it for free, and either pay per fax or buy credits for sending a fax
- Inbuilt document scanner – Enables you to attach documents and images while faxing
- Customize – The App comes with an inbuilt set of templates to customise your faxes. Add your logo and send personalised faxes
- Digital Signature – Add your digital signature to documents before faxing them to seal your business deals
- Responsive – You can either use it as Fax App for Windows or even send it from your desktop.
Fax machines have become relics of the past. Technical advancements and innovations are creating incredible new ways of sending and receiving faxes right from your digital devices.
Fax applications have their repertoire of unique benefits like using cutting edge technology, lower costs, eco-friendliness, efficiency, security, and ease of usage.
It makes better sense to adapt to modern technologies like Fax App for Android to make your life easier. Using a Fax App for iOS will also make your faxes look professional with your enterprise clients. Fax on the go with best Fax App for Windows to conduct your business smartly and to save time.
With features like 24/7/365 support, high-level encryption, GLBA compliance, Fax Apps are fast evolving as the choice of a smart businessman like you. So, what are you waiting for? Download a free Fax App and get faxing to save time and money!