- Go to your dashboard.
- Click on the hamburger icon (three dots) on the right side of the transmission.
- Select Block Sender.
- You’ll see a popup notification on the bottom of your screen when you’ve successfully blocked a fax number.
You can also view and keep track of all the numbers you’ve blocked. You can do so by following these steps:
- On your dashboard, go to Settings by clicking the gear icon on the bottom left side of the screen.
- On General, select Blocked Numbers.
3. You may also unblock numbers by clicking the delete button (trash bin icon) on the right side of the number.
Blocking numbers on iFax literally takes less than five minutes to do. So next time you receive a junk fax, block the number right away.