We don’t recognize but many of the industry verticals around us such as accounting, healthcare, sales, real estate, finance, and law are few of the market segments who still largely depend upon faxing as their chosen or prime means of communication and document transmission.
Depending totally upon the conventional fax machines may not be productive due to many limitations when it comes to increasing productivity. Paper jam, low ink-toner or may be busy signals are the kinds of hindrances that are unwelcomed for any business who wants to thrive. In such a scenario, your business needs to adapt to online fax services. After doing thorough research or comparison of internet fax solutions, you should opt for promising internet fax services that integrate perfectly with your business needs.
It is established that the fax and related services are evolving with technology. From online or internet fax solutions to cloud-based online fax service, industry data suggests that more than 80% of small & medium business owners and large enterprises use fax in some or the other way. This definitely prompts for new age electronic solutions as opposed to old world problems and limitations. Fax has become an integral part of company communication process especially for certain types of documents such as legally binding contracts containing confidential information or health records, etc. The traditional fax machine is becoming outdated and moreover to say becoming extinct with the rise of online fax, Internet fax or even sometimes fax by the Internet.
Without waiting for further ado, let’s start reviewing the reasons to adopt online fax for business communication:
1) Virus Threats: Internet fax system allows to send and receive documents just like you would send and receive emails with attachments. Faxes are delivered in the format of Portable Document Formats (PDF) which are less likely to prone to viruses, unlike the email attachments.
2) Spam Filters: Regular emails have a tendency to get block by spam filters. However, faxes are completely immune and do not get affected due to spam filters.
3) Data Privacy: Everyone knows that email data and content are not secured. Emails can be easily hacked or can be intercepted and read if not encrypted.
4) Encryption: You need the best online fax service who uses 128-bit TLS encryption so that the faxes you send are hack-proof and no-one can decode the content of it. This is a substantial way to ensure that sensitive and confidential fax information remains unharmed.
5) Legal Acceptance: Since long ago, we are used to emails for our everyday communications, as it is easy to file attachments and send it. With online fax services, it is easier to send faxes with attachments. The important thing here is that emails are not considered as a legal document but fax can be because of the time-stamped image of the document.
6) File Size: Companies who are hosting email services have put on limitations on the attachment file size however, on the contrary, online fax services have as such no restrictions for the attached file size. One can easily send large files through online fax without any hassle.
iFax, world’s #1 online fax app that lets you instantly send and receive online faxes. The iFax app is available on 5 major platforms i.e, iOS, MacOS, Android, Windows, and Web. It’s presence spanned across 17 countries and already comes equipped with a state-of-the-art integrated document scanner.
The cloud supportive invoice maker is trustworthy in its industry segment. Additionally, it features fax image editing with automated fax image optimization. With annotate PDFs, fill forms, and adding a digital signature – iFax comes as a clear winner when it comes to the pool of companies offering online fax services.
There are multifarious useful and handy office & business application tools that have been build to give robust performance based on the business-centric needs. It is a blessing for small, medium or large enterprises to make use of such apps to enjoy and complete their office tasks hassle-free, conveniently and simultaneously being time-efficient.